This position provides an opportunity to contribute to a range of building types, from high-rise hotels to award-winning academic buildings to internationally acclaimed museums.
Qualifications & Skills
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture is required
· 3-5 years professional experience as a Junior Architect/Designer
· Professional experience using Revit and AutoCad is required
· Experience creating details in Revit, under supervision
· Demonstrate a diversified knowledge of visualization skill set
· Professional registration is not required but desirable, and progress toward licensure and LEED certification is preferred
Please email resume, work samples and professional references to RESUMES@CAMBRIDGESEVEN.COM. No phone calls please. All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.