Build Block is a startup that aims to lower the entry barrier for foreigners to invest in the US real estate market. We are focused on helping our clients to buy, remodel, sell, and manage their assets in the US easily and safely. As of 2022, we were valued at $130M and are headed for series B-funding. Our investors include major financial institutions and construction companies in South Korea.
As we grow, our portfolio has also diversified greatly, from residential to commercial buildings. We also have plans for exciting development projects across the country, including but not limited to Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Hawaii, and Austin. We have an immediate opening for an Architect/Designer with 0-5 years of experience and with passion for growth.
The ideal candidate can effectively work both collaboratively and independently, manage fast-paced deadlines while incorporating client and city feedback, and produce high-quality design and production drawings. We are seeking a highly motivated, conscientious, and detail-oriented person with strong communication and interpersonal skills to join our team.
Salary is negotiable, based on one’s experience and abilities.
- Prepare architectural drawings for new construction and remodeling
- Assist in tasks related to land and use and other building permits
- Conduct interior design services
- Fully proficient in Korean
- 0 to 5 years of experience
[Perks & Benefits]
- Green card & H1B sponsorship for F1 & J1 visa holders once converted to full-time after the probation period
- Financial reward for acquiring job-related certificates
- Performance-based bonus (bi-annual salary increase & performance-based bonuses)
- Referral reward system
- Lunch & accommodation (in company’s co-living space) to be provided
Please submit portfolio, resume, and CV in PDF format to email@example.com
Please visit our website (www.buildblock.io) for more information about our company and portfolio.buildblock.io for previous projects. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and inquiries.