Architect BIM Specialist
Skilled architect with at least 2 years of experience in Technical Design and BIM (Revit software).
The ideal candidate has strong design skill and extensive technical knowledge. The candidate should provide an excellent understanding of the OBR design approach. The selected applicant will work on experimental projects at different design phases, including construction site, problem-solving and teamworking with OBR partners, design team, multidisciplinary consultants, contractors and clients.
- at least 2 year of professional experience of Revit and collaborative working;
- self-starter and self-confident;
- excellent communication with essential and effective language;
- tenacious while maintaining positive teamwork skills;
- independent thinker with good listening skills;
- strong organizational skills able to overview and prioritize;
- problem-solving and resilient thinking;
- excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- positive attitude in turning problems into design opportunities;
- precise with attention to written and graphic details;
- highly confidential.
OBR is an equal opportunity workplace. Responsibilities, remuneration, rewarding and long-term career prospect will be adjusted based on experiences, capabilities, and engagement.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application with your CV and Portfolio in PDF format (max 10 MB) to email@example.com to the attention of Giulia Ragazzi.
We inform you in advance that due to the high number of requests we receive daily, we will not be able to answer you individually. In any case, your communication will be appropriately taken into consideration. We will be pleased to contact you in case of a possibility for collaboration.