Job Title: Architect Associate / Advanced Revit Specialist
Start Date: Immediate Hire
Interview Process: Email Resume and Portfolio to email@example.com
Role Type: Full time, In-Office. Remote work is non-permissible
Location: New York
Zyyo is a revolutionary tech-enabled real estate development firm driven by a proprietary vertically integrated process. Zyyo leverages a global consortium of resources that modernizes its capabilities. Our technology driven process empowers design, budgeting, underwriting, construction, material solutions, market analysis and investment. We minimize unanticipated challenges, drive efficiencies, exceed quality expectations and deliver above-market returns.
Zyyo is looking for an artistic, detail-oriented candidate with interpersonal skills for the position of an in-house architect associate/Revit specialist. We are looking for a talented individual who is proficient with Revit modeling and with experience in BIM management to join our team. He/She will be working alongside the design team to develop, lead, and manage building information models and processes, including coordination with overlay and zoning permits using Revit. The candidate will communicate with consultants, engineers, and construction managers for various large scale complex projects the firm is developing and focus on DD/CD drawing sets to bring projects to life.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ year experience of professional work experience using Revit
- Knowledge and professional experience working with AutoCAD, MS Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive knowledge in BIM including engineering, structural and MEP
- Experience in construction design for hospitality and multi-family is strongly preferred
- Degree from an accredited Architecture Bachelor or Master’s program
- Well organized with ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a face-paced environment.
- Can adapt quickly to changing priorities and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Mission-driven with a strong desire to contribute to the company ethos and grow with the company
We offer a competitive employee benefits package including medical and dental insurance. significant vacation time and annual bonuses based on performance