Slade Architecture, a downtown New York City based design-focused architecture firm, is searching for a talented architect or architectural designer to start immediately and fold into the design and production efforts on various projects including residential, hospitality and commercial clients. Our team is small and nimble. A proactive, well-rounded architect interested in working in all phases of project delivery would thrive in this environment. Successful applicants must be both a good leader and a good collaborator — comfortable with a fluid work environment. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
· Strong architectural design and production from Concept Design through Construction Administration demonstrated with portfolio examples as well as completed construction projects.
· Effective and thorough communication skills both written and oral.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Skilled with CAD, Revit, and Rhino.
· Adept collaboration skills both within the office environment as well as with clients, consultants and contractors.
· You must be a citizen of the United States or currently hold a visa permitting you to work in the United States.
· Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
· Proficiency with technical detailing.
· Strong working knowledge of CAD, Revit, Rhino
· Strong rendering skills
· Proficiency with technical detailing or a desire to learn quickly
· Familiarity with building codes.
· A sense of humor.
Please read the requirements and if you think you’re a good fit, please forward your digital CV and portfolio highlights to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Archinect Ad in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you.