We are an award winning architectural and interior design firm located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan specializing in lifestyle hospitality, residential, and education projects. Our hospitality portfolio ranges from intimate boutique properties to large urban resorts. Our residential work varies from affordable housing to highly detailed residences and luxury high rises. We are looking for multi-talented individuals with a minimum of a BArch from a U.S. accredited school to join our growing mid-size architectural firm. Positions offer a chance to be part of a team environment with exposure to award winning design, an exceptional client base, and a record of over 50 years of successfully completed projects.
Architect: We are seeking talented energetic, creative, self-starter with junior to intermediate level of industry experience.
Work directly with Sr. architects and interior designers to prepare digital presentations and contract documents throughout concept design, schematic design and design development to construction phases.
- Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited school;
- Proficient in Autocad;
- Knowledgeable in Revit, Bluebeam, a plus;
- Knowledgeable in 3D Modeling programs;
- Experience with Construction Documents;
- Familiar with NYC building codes and zoning;
- Excellent English language communication skills;
- Legally eligible to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship;
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Salary range $60,000 – $90,000.
Email resume and portfolio to: email@example.com