TTG is seeking a qualified Architect to join our London ECl office for an opportunity to take a lead role to manage & deliver projects. The successful candidate will be office based, working in a small, friendly, and busy team. You will be involved in a variety of exciting real projects in the retail and education sectors. Projects are in the UK & Europe for blue chip clients. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ post Part 3 experience, have ARB status and be able to demonstrate they have worked on medium/large sized projects in the UK. Preferential consideration will be given to applicants who can demonstrate commercial and retail project experience.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- To act as a Job Runner/lead Architect for retail projects in the UK initially from inception to completion
- Liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Construction site attendance and production of progress schedules/inspection reports/meeting minutes and reviews on build quality and contract compliance
- Travel round the UK will be involved, and you need to be able to do this.
- Preparation of feasibility/design proposals
- Prepare production information, review, and agree construction information.
- Review, comment, and coordinate on subcontractors / specialist designer information
To deliver this you will need the following skills & experience:
- • Experienced user of CAD preferably AutoCAD, relevant software packages and Revit
- Excellent technical knowledge of construction, ability to respond to technical issues arising on site.
- You need to be a great team player; able to communicate effectively, inspire confidence and motivate – you will be required to lead & mentor your team members.
- Highly organised and understand how to prioritise effectively and meet strict deadlines.
- Experienced with Consent processes – planning /building regulations/landlords etc.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English especially with external clients
- Proactive approach and ability to solve difficult problems efficiently.
- Permanent position
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension – generous employer contribution
- Chance to join medical healthcare scheme after a qualifying period.
- Support with professional subscription in future years
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV/covering letter/salary expectation and edited examples of work from your portfolio in PDF format (10 MB max) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark – Reference: AR-ARB-RIBA/OCT2023
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU