Architect Job in Manchester
Architect job is now available, in my client’s modern studio located next to the canal in Manchester. Due to a healthy stream of new projects, my client is now looking to expand the team for the next stage of their growth.
The successful candidate will be joining a practice of around 20 to work on a variety of projects. They are looking for design-led, technical architects with experience across large-scale commercial and residential projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects using Revit.
- Liaising with contractors and resolving any issues that might come up during construction
- Meeting with clients and answering queries as they come up
- Reporting directly to senior leadership teams
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 year’s post qualification working in the UK
- Be registered with the Architect’s Registration Board
- Producing technical drawings
- Experience working across all RIBA stages and previous client-facing experience
- The ability to use Revit would be essential.
What you get back
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Modern offices easily accessible by tram.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Manchester – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref:(14082) #LI-DP1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd