Location: Peterborough/ Huntingdonshire
Salary: £35-40,000 Dependant on experience
My client is an award-winning architectural practice, with an established reputation for high quality and design led architecture. The practice is RIBA Chartered and CIAT registered and have a vast portfolio of work inclusive of Heritage, Commercial, New Build, Extension and Conversion projects.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainability and ideally experience across the Heritage sector. You should have several years post qualification experience and have exposure to running jobs across all RIBA stages. AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe are used in practice, so proficiency would be highly desirable for the role.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered with several years post qualification experience.
- Good AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe skills.
- At least several years job running experience.
- Relevant project experience across the listed sectors.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Confident in a client facing role as you will be expected to lead meetings.
- Boast strong design flare and technical capabilities.
- Living within the Peterborough/ Huntingdonshire
- Your own car and drivers license would be essential for the role.
- Able to stick within strict deadlines whilst still maintaining a high level of work.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!