Architect Job in Bath
We are currently working with an AJ100 practice that now has an Architect job available based in its Bath office. The role suits an Architect with experience in the technical delivery of projects.
This multidisciplinary company has 10 offices based in the UK and abroad with over 300 members of staff. They work on a diverse range of projects including residential, education, commercial, retail, and health.
The company has won multiple awards for its work and has also recently achieved excellence in all categories of the workplace wellbeing charter. Due to the retirement of a long-serving member of the team they are seeking an Architect to join its Bath office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Communicating with internal and external teams
- Presenting to clients
- Work on the production of reports, design, and technical drawing packages
- Organising and collating of technical information
- Using Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA part III Qualified with a minimum of 5 years post-part III experience
- Able to work across all RIBA stages
- Good communication skills with colleagues and clients
- Experienced in Technical delivery
- Skills in Using Revit is essential
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Demonstrable experience in collating and organizing technical information, preparing drawings, plans and documents, and report/spec writing
- Level 2 BIM experience would be advantageous.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working times
- Hybrid working
- Employee ownership scheme
- Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Assisted healthcare plans.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Bath – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 14037) #LI-Hybrid #LI-JW1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd