Studio Twenty Seven Architecture is hiring. A successful applicant would demonstrate the abilities listed below and have 2-7 years of experience. Applicant should share our passion in using Architecture as a means to express ideas that are relevant to our clients, their needs, and programs. The Studio has received more than sixty Design Awards for Excellence from local, regional, and the national chapter of the American Institute of Architects.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem-solving abilities
- Lucid graphic, verbal, and writing skills
- Excellent project planning and organizational habits
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- A toolbox of professional software skills
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Create and develop overall design concepts, schematic, design development, and construction documents through detail level; formulate and lead design presentations
- Collaborate with design team members to ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained through Project completion
- Collaboration with construction disciplines, engineers, and clients.
Submit one (1) PDF file containing a cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Please visit www.studio27arch.com for more information on the firm