Be a part of a growing office, and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in Phoenix, Boulder, Charlotte, Dallas, Irvine, Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Francisco.
We seek a full time architect to join our Phoenix team. Successful candidates will manage healthcare architecture projects across all phases; from programming through construction administration. Top candidates will have experience with the Arizona healthcare architecture market and will be looking for a small office environment with long-term career potential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide design leadership and technical expertise to determine project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, equipment, estimated costs and completion times.
• Coordinate design work with internal team, consultants, clients and regulatory agencies.
• Mentor intern level designers.
• Contribute to the Phoenix office’s business development efforts.
• Licensed Architect
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• Experience with project management and juggling multiple projects
• Professional degree in architecture
• 5-7 years of professional experience
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• Revit proficiency
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors and project team members.
• Senior living and behavioral health project experience
• Healthcare project experience
• LEED accreditation
• Commitment to promoting sustainable business practices
Thank you for your interest in our firm!
How to apply:
Complete online application and submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio here: