Jeffrey Bell Architects is seeking architects to join its team in Manchester, UK.
Jeffrey Bell Architects are an award winning design practice based in Manchester city centre. Our growing workload means we need at least two talented three-five years’ post Part 3 architects to work on projects which include three paragraph 79 houses, numerous multi-residential mixed-use buildings, new build offices, a large listed building office conversion and several masterplan projects.
We are architects with passion and expertise in the design and delivery of high quality buildings and public spaces. We care about the impact of our work on the community, the environment and the economy.
We are finalising the rebranding of the practice and our new website will be launched very soon.
The role will involve work encompassing all RIBA Work Stages and the candidate should possess the following:
- ability to work as part of a team
- a strong design portfolio
- documented technical and detailing experience
- proficient in CAD; Bentley preferred but not essential
- ability to work to deadlines
- varied experience including job running
If you are interested in working with us; please submit the following using the ‘apply’ link below:
- a letter outlining your experience, availability and salary expectation.
- a CV
- a portfolio of your work in PDF form; maximum 10mb