The Musial Group is an established architectural practice dedicated to providing socially and environmentally responsible built works. We are currently seeking a licensed Project Architect with 3 to 5 years of experience as a licensed Architect.
Applicant must demonstrate design and technical detailing expertise and show experience and interest in all aspects of the design process. We are looking for self-starting individuals who share our commitment to creating great work. Applicants with a strong work ethic are encouraged to apply. Project Architect will be responsible for all phases of design and construction including review of shop drawings and other construction administration responsibilities.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Registered architect in New Jersey
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture
- Must have thorough understanding of building codes
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Experience in sustainable design
- Must be able to meet and present designs to clients
- Must be proficient in the English language and legally able to work in US.
- Experience in Construction Administration and able to review shop drawings
- Experience in Government and educational projects
- Experience in Multi Family design
- LEED Accreditation
- Proficiency in Revit
Please submit a portfolio, letter of interest, CV, and references.