ThinkForm® Architects is a Veteran Owned Architecture and Design firm specializing in “total environments” for private and public entities. We are passionate about Architecture, Design, and Art, and apply our passion with rigor to provide value through design by balancing functionality, budget, and beauty to create sustainable and extraordinary places. Positions available in NJ and SC. Compensation commensurate with experience and skill level.
At ThinkForm, we believe that the human experience is enhanced by the thoughtfulness of “total environments” – an environment where the master plan is informed by its context and acts to influence the built environment on down to the smallest objects in a room that purposefully and positively enrich humanity. We design for Federal Government, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Multi-Family Residential, among other sectors.
Your Role As a ThinkForm Architect/PM you will participate on various projects through all phases of the project to complete simple and complex tasks necessary for the realization of an architectural project. You will be responsible for the coordination of most project efforts from concept design through construction documentation and assist during construction administration. You will represent ThinkForm to clients, peer organizations, and business associates.
You’re a fit for this role if you have experience in design presentations through construction documentation, are proficient in Revit, and enjoy working collaboratively to create and realize the built environment.
What You Will Do
- As project team member, participate in collaborative process from concept through construction documents
- Produce accurate technical and contract documentation for construction of project
- Assist in construction administration
- Work with consultants, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Produce 3D software renderings to communicate design concepts
- Think and Form
- Bachelor of Architecture degree
- 5 to 15 years of professional experience
- Licensed Architect or License track
- Knowledge of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications, and construction techniques
- Experience in presentation through construction document preparation and existing conditions surveys
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp and other 3D modeling software
- Can lead and follow, strong organizational skills
ThinkForm Life / Work Balance We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life while meeting the needs of our clients. Our benefits include health / wellness, paid holidays and paid time off. As part of the firm’s commitment to professional development, ThinkForm offers conditional reimbursement for certain professional fees. Compensation commensurate with experience and skill level. ThinkForm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We welcome all qualified individuals regardless of sex, race, disability, or Veteran status.