Fluency in Cantonese and English
Good project management
Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop
Andrew Lee King Fun & Associates Architects Ltd
ALKF+ has been established as an architectural firm in Hong Kong for over 50 years with a portfolio consisting of institutional ventures, hotel developments, residential and commercial projects. In year 2005 to 2018, ALKF was awarded the top 10 architectural firms in Hong Kong by BCI Asia based on year’s market share. In light of our rapid business expansion, we would like to invite professional candidates for the following position, for local project, eg. institutional projects, highrise residential projects and commercial development.
Company information : Website: www.alkf.com
- Responsible for projects from delivering design concept to project completion
- Manage the feasibility study, schematic design works and detailed design works
- Manage and supervise various vendors and contractors and proactively handle all project issues and resolve potential clashes.
- Review design proposals, tender documents and reports
- Work with the team for other ad hoc assignments
- Registered Architect (HKIA or RIBA)
- Familiar with Hong Kong Architectural statutory requirements, local practice.
- Well-versed with local government submissions and approval procedures
- Knowledge of BIM an advantage;
- Relevant experience in local projects preferred;
- High achieving, reliable and results driven;
- Resourceful, analytical, organized with an eye for detail;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Good command in English and Chinese;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other graphic presentation software.
Interested parties please send resume with expected salary to Head of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.