If you enjoy solving complex challenges in a collaborative environment that celebrates each person’s ideas, experience, and creativity, this might be the opportunity for you. Flad is a national architectural firm, with ten offices across the country, specializing in science, healthcare, academic, and workplace spaces. Flad is a team of creative, intelligent, energetic people who help our clients tackle the issues that change people’s lives.
How Will Your Days Be Spent
- Focus on planning and execution of projects from inception through completion, developing design and technical solutions throughout all phases of a project.
- Prepare presentation drawings and models. Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- Begin to be responsible for the organization of design and team members to complete design and construction documents on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare schematic design, design development, and construction documents, develop solutions and work directly with clients and consultants.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings, presenting ideas and solutions.
What You Bring to this Role
- Five years architectural experience, working with multi-disciplinary teams on relevant projects.
- Experience with one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required.
- Proficiency in Rhino or SketchUp, and 3D rendering software required.
- Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of one or more Adobe Creative Suite programs required. Proficiency in full suite preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Grasshopper, Dynamo, and Power Bi preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture required.
- Professional registration required.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred.
Interested candidates should submit samples along with their resume. Portfolios (up to 1mb) should be uploaded with resume if there is no portfolio link.
Flad offers a wide range of benefits including:
- hybrid work environment
- health, dental and vision insurance
- generous paid time off and paid holidays
- financial health and wellness benefits – retirement savings plan; fiduciary advisor; identity theft plan; Section 125 flexible benefits; income protection – life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- continuing education and career development – internal programs; funds set aside for external programs, licensure and sustainability support, annual professional registration and organization reimbursement
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
Apply Online: https://www.click2apply.net/ZRmKNGt7xWglqu1qzsPVKp