Treehouse is a Design/Build company that has been building custom residential projects on Cape Ann and its surrounding communities for over 30 years. We practice Integrated Project Delivery with in-house architects, interior designers, cabinet makers and construction managers. We enjoy a strong commitment to our community and strive to bring appropriate design solutions that consider the myriad of impacts that construction projects bring to the local and global environment.
We are searching for a Licensed Architect, or individual working toward licensure, with 5-10 years experience preferably in residential design. The right person will share our vision, create original architectural designs in both traditional and contemporary typologies and possess the following skills:
- Understand and navigate the regulatory process, including preparation of and presentation to local Boards
- Able to measure, photograph and record existing conditions
- Develop architectural concepts through project development and construction documents
- Prepare detailed technical drawings
- Able to work with sub-contractors and tradespeople to advance construction projects
- Work with professional engineering consultants
- Have an interest in building science topics, net zero energy and low carbon construction techniques
- Collaborate with in-house architectural, interiors, project management staff and cabinet makers and ability to build strong client relationships
- Proficiency in Revit, Excel, Photoshop, Bluebeam, and Enscape software’s preferred
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, retirement planning with company contributions and paid time off. Most importantly, we hope to find a candidate with a passion for design and the advancement of high performance construction techniques and materials. Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, portfolio including samples of recent work. Materials should be submitted to email@example.com.