Workshop/APD is an award-winning, multidisciplinary architecture and design firm. From dramatic penthouses and seaside retreats to luxury residential developments and groundbreaking hotels and restaurants, our projects are uniquely defined by a sense of place and purpose and a desire to ultimately enhance users experience through exceptional design. Our aesthetic is timelessly modern but site-specific, unbound by project type or a singular style. Our diverse and collaborative team of creative architects, interior designers, product designers and graphic designers leverage vast and highly varied experiences to solve complex design challenges, resulting in holistic spaces, products and experiences that are exceptionally beautiful and accessible.
The Account Manager will provide financial management of furniture billing as it relates to purchasing across all Workshop/APD Interiors LLC projects. They will maintain accurate and timely reconciliation of Interiors spendings each week within the software, Studio Designer. They will work under the direction of both the Managing Director and Senior Account Manager to maintain organized operations for the Interiors Accounts team. Additionally, the Account Manager will perform all analysis and subsequent reporting with accurate financial results.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all accounts payable and receivable for Workshop/APD Interiors LLC.
- Track client, consultant, and office expenses.
- Serve as point of contact for vendors’ billing and for accounting department.
- Ensure accuracy and reconciliation of all product expenditures for Senior Account Manager in monthly invoicing.
- Under designer direction, able to produce all Proposal Packages via Studio Designer for final client issue by project teams.
- Review designer quotes to ensure accuracy alongside proposed information.
- Create purchase order packages for Designers and Project Managers upon client approval and payment.
- Maintain constant communication with purchasing agents to reconcile and tag charges on a weekly basis.
- 3 – 5 years of bookkeeping or business management experience in a small to medium sized firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Accounting, Business Management or related field preferred.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Studio Designer experience preferred but not required.
- Strong financial management background.
- Extremely efficient and a self-starter; a quick learner in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and solution oriented.
- Ability to manage competing deliverables simultaneously.
- High attention to detail with an eye to maximize gains and minimize expenses/losses.
- Ability to manage long-term engagements.
Workshop/APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, profit sharing 401(k) plan, short- and long-term disability, commuter benefits, IDP mentorship and ARE/AXP reimbursement, discretionary bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick, holidays, and personal days). Salary is commensurate with experience and available upon request.
Please send your resume and other application materials to here. We do not accept phone calls and/or office visits.