Galmstrup Architects is looking to hire a senior architect/project manager to join its team in London.
We are searching for a senior architect with flair of project management and experience working with civic projects.
Working from our Hackney studio, the senior architect will work predominantly with strategic planning and project management of cultural buildings, masterplans and heritage sites. You will work closely with our director developing, producing, managing and following up with the project team, collaborators and clients. We are looking for someone who has an all-round technical knowledge and good management skills. Someone with an interest in strategy, research and processes and who is good communicator. Someone who are self-motivated and structured and who wants to be part of growing a small practice.
- minimum seven years post-Part 3 experience in practice
- experience running jobs across all RIBA stages – ideally civic projects
- excellent communication and coordination skills
- ability to multitask and work across several projects concurrently
- a good problem solver and proactive nature
- diplomatic and professional attitude
- competent CAD user – ideally MicroStation
- competent Microsoft Word/Excel and Adobe Creative Suite user
- fluent spoken and written English
- eligible to work in the UK