Position: 3d Visualization Designer
Start Date: Immediate
Location: New York City (but remote thru at least June 2021)
Red Leaf is hiring! We are seeking individuals passionate about creating visual stories in architecture and interior design to join our growing CG visualization team. Our office is currently working on some of the most exciting and high-profile projects in major cities across the United States and in collaboration with some of the top designers in the world. Red Leaf is committed to fostering the best creative work in an office culture that stresses a non-hierarchical collaborative atmosphere, with ample opportunity to contribute creatively at all levels; we encourage the development of skills both technical and client-facing as quickly individuals are capable. We are looking for exceptional people excited about these values to join our team.
Our studio specializes in working on large complex projects in which we must deliver stunning visuals while acting as designers ourselves. This role is perfect for individuals who have a passion for architectural visualization but are also fantastic and intelligent designers themselves. Our studio works alongside the best designers in the world every day, and this is a great opportunity to interact with many of those designers every day while flexing your own design chops in the process! Within the last year, some of the clients and designers we have actively collaborated with include Google, Related, Heatherwick Studio, Foster and Partners, SOM, KPF, Grimshaw Architects, Morris Adjmi, and Gehry Partners.
- Individual in this role will be expected to be able to quickly ramp into effectively working in 3dMax and V-Ray.
- Individual should be excited to wear many hats as part of visualization team including working photoshop, assisting in photoshoots, project organization, as well as 3d work.
- Individual should have an interest in interacting with clients and other design collaborators including developers, architects, interior designers, and others.
- Individual should be passionate about learning from others and contributing to a team setting.
Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 0-2 years’ working experience in architecture, interior design, or other design-related field; will consider new graduates with exceptional visualization abilities.
- A stand-out ability to create visualizations in architecture or interior design in a computer-related medium.
- Our office uses primarily 3D Studio Max and V-Ray; experience in these software programs is strongly preferred but not required. Please highlight these and any other 3d software areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret architectural concepts and drawings
- Please highlight abilities of note in other creative avenues including photography, film, graphic design, interactive, and web development.
- We encourage sharing your Instagram or other creative outlet.
- Should be able to work in New York City (eventually). Due to COVID, our office will continue to operate remotely thru at least June 2021. We are open to discussing ideal working arrangements with the right candidate!
About Red Leaf
Red Leaf is a boutique studio committed to delivering world-class creative work in a collaborative office where learning is prioritized, leadership opportunities are plenty with commensurate skills, and rapid personal growth is encouraged. We value colleagues with an unending desire to push their craft to the next level, who have a fantastic eye for design and detail, and who excel in a collaborative environment where ideas come first.
How to Apply
Please Submit Cover Letter, Resume, and a concise portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate for which position you are applying. We unfortunately can only accept applicants with pre-authorized or existing legal status to work in the United States will be considered at this time. No recruiting companies please.