OMA is looking for a 3D visualisation specialist to join its team in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
OMA’s Rotterdam office is looking for an experienced 3D rendering and visualisation specialist, with excellent rendering and animation skills, who can combine expertise with creativity.
In this role you will be responsible for producing high quality 3D representations (renderings, animations and videos) for architectural design projects, working closely with the project teams.
The ideal candidate is someone with relevant experience working with or at an international architecture or 3D design studio, with an outstanding portfolio and visual sensibility. Animation is a definite plus, especially motion graphics.
- over three years of proven experience in 3D architectural rendering, illustration and graphic design at various scales in a large architecture office or with similar studio experience, as well as experience with animation and motion graphics
- a keen eye for detail, composition, and visual narrative
- candidates with a degree in architecture and/or other related graphic disciplines are preferred
- extensive experience with 3D Max, VRay for 3D max, Rhino, Adobe CS Suite including Premiere and After Effects (other related programs are an asset)
- experience in unreal engine 5 and above is a plus
- working knowledge of Revit
- understanding of architecture and graphic disciplines, and able to prepare and format materials for presentations
- strong technical knowledge on the production of images and Illustrations
- ability to simulate realistic bespoke material
- ability and interest in learning new software and digital tools
- excellent organisational and time-management skills, with a hands-on approach
- self-disciplined and confident working in a complex, international environment
- natural team-player, who excels in working both independently and in a team
- fluency in written and spoken English (other languages are considered an asset)
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about design, and eager to work in an open, dynamic and international work environment in a leading architectural office.
We invite candidates with high end visualisation production experience whose skills match the minimum requirements above to apply.
Please include a portfolio of your work that illustrates your skills and experience. When submitting work samples, please indicate on the images what your role was in the creation of the image and what applications were used. Links to animation and\or video are welcome.
Submissions without work samples will not be considered.
To apply, please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio.