Foster + Partners is seeking 3D generalists to join its expanding team.
We are particularly interested in senior and mid-weight candidates with experience in the architectural visualisation, film industry or similar discipline.
We are the Foster + Partners visualisation and film team, specialising in film, animation, real-time, motion design, still images and digital content creation. As a multidisciplinary global architectural practice, our projects go beyond the built environment, from visualising habitats in space to transportation systems and industrial designs of the future.
Qualities and skills required:
- possess a creative flair, technical ability and passion for visual storytelling
- good understanding of colour and composition
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to self-development
- good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- capable of producing animation/images with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining a high standard of quality based on experience
- resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure while always remaining calm and professional
- able to work as part of an effective team assisting and supporting team members
- in-depth knowledge of the following software is required: 3ds Max, Maya or equivalent; rendering engines such as V-ray, Corona or equivalent; postproduction, including Photoshop, Nuke or equivalent
- Bonus: Unreal Engine, Omniverse
This role is based in our Battersea office in London. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Please apply via this link with an up to date CV and PDF Portfolio (no more than 8 MB)