UNStudio is recruiting a 3D architectural visualizer to join its team in Shanghai, China.
As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
UNStudio is currently looking for experienced 3D architectural visualizers for our Shanghai office.
- four-plus years of experience as a 3D architectural visualizer
- fluent English communication skills
- excellent rendering skills (including pre and post-production skills), with strong aesthetic and creative vision
- innate attention to detail and lighting, and technical expertise in a range of visualization tools
- dedicated and responsible, with an ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- professional knowledge of V-Ray (Rhinoceros and 3ds Max) is required, with abilities in Cinema4D, Lumion, etc. a plus
- extensive experience producing 3D animations and using video editing software
- 3D modelling skills in Rhinoceros preferred
- excellent post-production skills using Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
- architectural background a plus
This position is for full-time employment in Shanghai only. Freelancers, consultants, and rendering companies need not apply.
Due to visa restrictions caused by covid-19 situation, the position is open for candidates who are already in China and/or holding a valid work and resident permit.
Working conditions are according to Chinese legislation. Applications consisting of a short motivation letter, CV and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max. 10MB).
Please include both interior and exterior renderings, and clearly indicate the software/tools used and the degree of involvement for each sample of work.