Grimshaw was founded by Sir Nicholas Grimshaw in 1980 and became a global Partnership in 2007. With offices in New York, London, Melbourne, Sydney and Doha the company employs over 500 staff members worldwide. Grimshaw’s international portfolio covers all major sectors, and has been honoured with over 200 international design awards, including the prestigious Lubetkin Prize. The practice is dedicated to the deepest level of involvement in the design of its buildings in order to deliver projects which meet the highest possible standards of excellence.
The company’s work is characterized by strong conceptual legibility, innovation and a rigorous approach to details, all underpinned by the principles of humane, enduring and sustainable design.
About the job:
Grimshaw is seeking a 3D Visualizer to join the New York 3D team. We are looking for a candidate who can work both collaboratively and independently as part of a team to support the architects with high-quality visualizations.
An ideal candidate will have a good eye for architectural representation and have advanced experience with the relevant software to create visualizations and animations for a range of needs, including competitions, concept designs, and marketing-level images.
- Advanced proficiency in 3D Studio Max, Vray, and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of plugins such as Forest Pack Pro & Railclone
- Experience of importing and consolidating architectural models primarily from Revit & Rhino
- Knowledge of After Effects and VR applications is a plus
- An interest in photography and photographic techniques also a plus
Skills and Qualifications
- An education in architecture or related design degree
- 5+ years of work experience in 3D visualization
Grimshaw is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Please apply by sending a resume and work samples and/or a link to your digital online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .