Adjaye Associates is looking for a visualizer to join its New York office.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of professional experience in a marketing or business development role within the architectural or interior industry. The coordinator should be a proven self-starter, able to identify areas of growth or opportunity and execute projects with minimal direction, work well under pressure, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks often with competing deadlines.
- bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, architecture or related design
- experience in architectural visualization preferred
- solid understanding of all phases of production and render farms
- creative and thoughtful, with a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- strong skills in V-Ray (making materials, lighting, render setup) Rhino and Enscape will be highly advantageous
- experience with the Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop and After Effects)
- working knowledge of CAD drawings and architectural models
- 3D animation creation and film industry experience (advertising, short film), and/or photography is advantageous
- strong organizational and time-management skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- creating high-quality renders in cooperation with and under the direction of project leaders, design staff
- when applicable, producing animations and VR materials
- building and organizing our visualization library
Submit your cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format – not to exceed 10MB.