We are the architectural startup of Gabriel Calatrava, and are looking for a full-time Visualization Specialist and Architectural Designer to join our Brooklyn office. We will be working on project scales ranging from product design to master-plans, so versatility is key.
Office tasks will have an emphasis on 3d modelling, rendering and presentations, but will occasionally include construction/design documentation, competition entries, physical model making and design research.
Ideal candidates will have –
- Masters in Architecture or related design field with 1-3 years in office experience
- Thorough knowledge of the technical process of creating a photorealistic image, including lighting, camera set-up, texturing etc;
- Highly self-motivated with a diverse set of interests
- Advanced proficiency in Rhino or 3dStudio, Vray, and Adobe
- Working knowledge of Grasshopper, Inventor, Autocad, Revit, 3d printing, Office, CNC and Scripting a plus
- Structural and detail design experience a plus
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- US work authorization required
So if you’re looking to be part of something great from the very beginning, here is your chance. Salary is competitive and based on experience and skill level. Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com with a limit of 10mb.