Start Date: Immediate or Summer
Seeking: Candidate for a Full-Time Position
How to Apply: Submit CV and 10-page (max) portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volley is an industry-leading innovative architectural visualization and creative interactions studio. We believe fundamentally in our ability to add value to our clients’ vision through a deep understanding of design intent, a project’s commercial potential, and refined art direction. We specialize in traditional rendering and Virtual Reality applications. Volley is led by Michael Klausmeier who has over a decade of experience in high-end architecture and visualization. The studio is located in the Dumbo area of Brooklyn, NY.
Volley Studio is looking for a full-time visual designer to join our studio. You would be joining our growing 3d development team and candidate must have a clear passion and ability in producing CG architectural visualization: renderings, animations, virtual reality. Our studio works primarily in 3d Studio Max, V-Ray and the Unreal Engine; experience in these software is strongly preferred but not a requirement. You should love engaging architecture through visualization, operate well in a team atmosphere, and be passionate about learning new technical skills.
We offer competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience, and a friendly boutique studio work environment.
Visualization Designer Requirements:
- Ideal candidate has 1-2 years’ work experience or recently graduated with a degree in architecture.
- Our studio works primarily 3d Studio Max and V-Ray, however we’re willing to work with the right candidate with similar skills
- Exceptional skill in creating exciting renderings and a great eye for design
- Ability to understand architectural drawings
- Background in photography a plus
- Be a responsible team-player with a personal initiative to intelligently solve problems
- Experience in animation, VR and the Unreal Engine a strong plus
Submit CV and 10-page (max) portfolio to email@example.com