Recognized internationally for its successes in making thriving places, the award-winning design firm Cooper Robertson integrates architecture and urban design at many scales, from buildings to parks to city districts. Founded in 1979, the firm is led by a diverse core group of accomplished professionals. Acclaimed works by the firm include large-scale urban redevelopments, campus master plans, waterfront resiliency plans, major cultural and educational buildings, and exceptional residences and resorts.
Cooper Robertson seeks an Urban Design Project Manager to join our team. Candidate will work closely with partners, directors and senior leadership on multiple urban design projects at various scales.
- Coordination of all project efforts, administrative to technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective production of deliverables and completion of assigned projects
- Serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budget, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction
- Day-to-day leadership of the consultant teams
- Active management of budgets, schedules, staffing and project communications and documentation
- Assist in proposal writing, estimating fees and scope of work, and attending interviews for potential projects
- Determine scopes of work, estimate fees, and administer contracts for consultant teams
- Interface with public agencies, government authorities, and community stakeholders
- 8-10 years progressive and relevant work experience
- Professional degree required; advanced degree preferred with ideal candidate possessing degrees in architecture as well as planning or urban design. Professional licensure a plus.
- Experience in master planning of mixed use developments, urban redevelopment and revitalization, campus planning, and transit oriented development.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, REVIT/BIM, Adobe Graphics Suite, Geographic Information System (GIS) and other related design software
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Must be proactive and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
Please submit a cover letter, resume, work samples (max 10MB), and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Urban Design Project Manager” in the subject line. Cooper Robertson is an equal opportunity employer and provides a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.