Studio Gaia is seeking a summer internship with an interior architecture(or similar) background to join our design team in New York. We are looking for a talented architecture interior designer with proficiency of drafting skill.
Responsibility will include:
- Assisting project manager with design, drawing and coordination.
- Preparing presentation materials
- Coordination with other consultants also with material & fixture’s representative
- Working on cad drawings such as plans and elevations
- Designer must be a team player, able to meet deadline, multi tasking and able to perform under pressure
- Autocad skill is a must.
- Have ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines without compromising quality.
- Have knowledge of basic construction.
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft softwares
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Portfolio required. Digital preferred.
Send resume, cover letter and link to digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept telephone or in-person applications.