We are a design-build firm focused on creating a single source of responsibility for both design and construction for our clients. Some notable projects we have completed include Catch LA, ABC Kitchen, and Toro. Most of our current and upcoming projects are restaurant design projects, and we are seeking a summer intern to join our small team.
The position will involve working with designers on various projects at different stages, including schematic design, design development, construction documentation / drawing production, as well as graphically communicating design ideas for presentations, and researching FF&E.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- looking for either an undergraduate or graduate student studying interior design or architecture
- Must be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to take field measurements of existing conditions
- Be a self-starter who can take initiative & ownership of duties given while also working well as part of a team
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop with the ability to add materials, shadows, textures, etc. to elevations, axons, 3D views & plans
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign to assist with creating design presentations
- Must have a good sense of visual communication and graphic clarity, as demonstrated in your portfolio
- Ability to find inspiration images for various presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to research and source FF&E, and communicate with vendors for quotes and product specs
Applicants should be able to start immediately, and must be authorized to work in the US without need for employee sponsorship. Compensation is hourly and based on skill level and experience. Must be dog-friendly.
If interested, please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “summer intern application” in the subject of the email.