Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Sr. CAD/BIM Technician or Job Captain with a positive, collaborative work style, for our Supermarkets & Corporate Rollout Studio in our Newport Beach, CA Office.
- Interfacing with an expanding major grocery store clients and retail rollout clients;
- Design and construction document development for execution of retail projects; and
- Coordination with consultants and project team members.
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Bachelors degree in Architecture; Architectural registration (or on track) is preferred;
- 8-10 years of professional experience;
- Experience in Retail projects preferred;
- Excellent communication skills and highly organized;
- Solid AutoCAD skills required; Revit knowledge and experience a plus; Photoshop, InDesign or additional graphic skills preferred;
- Ideal candidate is comfortable and adept at working on multiple fast paced projects;
- Candidate will be a solid self-starter, creative thinker and independent problem solver;
- Self-motivated candidates demonstrating a proactive work ethic are ideal; and
- A commitment to sustainability as a responsible business practice and approach to design.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
Please note: We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume, and examples of your professional design work to https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=45964&lang=en_US&source=CC2.