Senior Architectural Designer
Peter Marino Architect is an award-winning, international architecture firm well known for its prestigious design projects. Based in New York City, PMA is a 160 + person firm with a satellite office in Philadelphia.
We are currently seeking a full-time, in-house Sr. Architectural Designer to work in our Manhattan office with experience in designing highly innovative works and extensive research capabilities. Responsibilities include concept generation, schematic design and design development ultimately leading to construction documentation.
Suitable candidates will be highly motivated in contemporary, creative architecture with the desire to collaborate in a design driven environment.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years hi-end architectural design experience
- Demonstrated work experience with Interior Design and/or Architectural Firms.
- Project management and strategic planning experience.
- Proactive and ability to meet project timelines and client expectations a must.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2015, 3D Studio Max, Sketch-UP, Adobe Photoshop, Word and Excel preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Design, or related field.
- Registered Architect a plus, but not required.
- Structural design experience is also a plus.
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their families.
- Fully paid life insurance.
- Fully paid short and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and personal days.
- Company matched 401(k) plan.
For immediate, confidential consideration, please email your resume as a Word attachment along with a cover letter to email@example.com, or via fax to (212) 751-1930. No freelancers or contractors. No phone calls please.
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. PMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.