SDK Atelier is in seeking a self-directed and experienced Senior Project Manager with 7-10 years of experience in multi- family residential architecture with management and technical experience in all phases of design and production. Candidates must exhibit strong organizational skills and be accustomed to working in a team environment
with demanding schedules and deadlines. The ideal candidate can take a project through all phases of design and construction, has demonstrated expertise in Type V & Type III construction, and can develop construction details and documentation.
• 7-10 years experience in multi-family residential architecture
• Knowledgeable about code and building systems
• Skilled at multi-tasking and working toward multiple deadlines
• Extensive knowledge of construction detailing and design software: AutoCAD is required
• Possess the ability to create entitlement packages and to land plan for density studies
• Must be able to effectively prioritize tasks to be completed
• Must be able to interact with all levels of employees
• Excellent organizational along with oral & written communication skills
• Architectural License is Preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field of Architecture preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer an extensive benefits package for this position including:
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Performance-based Bonus
SDK Atelier is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information or to submit a resume, please email Careers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the firm, or to view a complete list of our job openings, please visit www.sdkatelier.com
SDK Atelier does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters or employment agencies.