Mapos is seeking a Senior Project Manager for full time employment. Our current and potential projects include retail, restaurant, hotel, master planning, private residential, workspace design, branding, and almost everything in between. We are seeking design-oriented individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Approach all design projects, large or small, with creativity, curiosity, precision, and rigor
- Must have the ability to work (and design) independently and proactively
- Must have experience managing teams and multiple projects
- Proficiency in hand-sketching, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
- Experience in REVIT preferred but not required
- Must be client-facing
- Must be located in NYC
We are a quality of life firm, and feel that living better equals designing better. More than a competitive salary, we offer benefits to facilitate a well-rounded work/life balance, such as engaging and enjoyable office culture, flexible time to fit your life, medical benefits, profit sharing, and stipends for self-improvement. In addition to this, the founders of the company will be actively engaged in your professional development.
If interested, email a brief cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (less than 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading SENIOR PM POSITION. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter. NO PHONECALLS.