Be a part of a growing office, and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in San Francisco, Sacramento, Boulder, Irvine, and Dallas. We seek a licensed architect or NCIDQ-certified interior designer to support our San Francisco office through business development and high-level project team management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with firm leadership to develop and promote the firm’s values and long-range plans in the San Francisco market and position the office for growth and oversee profitability.
• Sustain and grow BA’s San Francisco presence through new client relationships.
• Potentially adopt some existing client relationships over time.
• Help retain existing staff, but supporting growth & engagement as a coach and mentor.
• Help recruit new staff into the firm.
• Oversee project work for quality and profitability.
• Develop and implement office strategic plan in alignment with firm strategic goals.
• Exude positivity & support an upbeat, fun work environment.
• Potentially transition into primary office leader over time.
• Represent the San Francisco office at firm-wide leadership events.
• Represent & support firm-wide initiatives / priorities within the office.
• CA licensed Architect or NCIDQ certified interior designer
• 15 + years relevant experience with 5 + years experience in healthcare design
• Excellent personality fit with Boulder Associates’ culture
• Proven business development ability
• Proven ability to lead, manage and inspire others in a positive, upbeat fashion
Preferred Experience (listed in approximate order of relevance):
• Deeply connected to Bay Area AEC & healthcare client communities
• Demonstrated commitment to lean and/or agile methodologies
• Experience with managing an architectural office
• Demonstrated design skill
• Demonstrated medical programming / planning skill
• Experience and connections in pharma / research lab market sector
Thank you for your interest in our firm!
How to apply:
Complete our online application here: www.boulderassociates.com/firm… and please reach out to us at careers(at)boulderassociates(dot)com if you have questions or would like to send additional materials.