With the rapid development of the real estate market in China, our client is looking for a Senior Interior Designer who will lead the development of interior designs for high-end residential showrooms and commercial displays. He or She will be, responsible for the development and implementation of overall design concepts and lead projects through all design phases. The designer will work as a key member of our fast-paced interdisciplinary teams of architects, content designers, interior designers, graphic designers and more.
- Thorough understanding of the latest trends, concepts in the exhibition and experience design field and related subjects;
- Strong in creating concepts for residential and commercial interior spaces;
- Thrives in an energetic team environment;
- Passionate about design, communication and client service;
- Strong in design management and coordination skills among internal teams, client teams and consultants;
- Understands the importance of branding and is able to create new holistic design concepts within or building on residential design standards
- Readiness to take on significant challenges and contribute to company’s growth, while maintaining integrity under pressure.
- Conceptualize, create and plan interior spaces from preliminary design to finished design development including material sourcing, strategic planning of floor plan layout, brand value communication and environmental design in corporate, cultural, residential and commercial environments both individually and in a team;
- Achieve a high design quality and meet the client’s objectives, address the target audience and honor budgets;
- Produce and maintain design guidelines, floor plans, elevations, renderings, detail drawings and manuals.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the development of interior designs for high-end residential showrooms and commercial displays;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in interior design (or related field, with relevant experience);
- Possess strong leadership and client serving sensibility;
- Lead designer experience from concept to implementation and acceptance of built projects;
- Vendor management with site supervision experience is a plus;
- Proficiency in Sketchup, Auto CAD and Photoshop;
- Good schematic design skills as well as interest in all aspects of interior design and a willingness to learn aspects of other design disciplines;
- Have a great sense of space, floor plan composition and layout, colors and materials;
- Creates designs with a future oriented and trend-setting vision;
- Works well as a member of a team and likes to help out others;