Our client is looking for a talented individual with strong design skills who is able to assume the role of a Senior Interior Designer for commercial/corporate interior projects. The successful candidate will be a strong team player ready to work in a fun and fast paced environment on a good amount of varied and interesting projects. The senior interior designer would be working closely with the studio heads for the architecture team and also overseeing a small number of junior interior designers. Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is a required.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include: health insurance, 401k and monthly lunch and learns.
- Architecture degree from accredited college/university
- 4-10 years interior design experience with a focus on corporate/commercial interiors.
- Familiarity with Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to communicate well with clients and work well with a team.
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Must be eligible to live and work in the United States
Please send resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opus Career Management is the leading A/E/C recruitment firm who specialize in permanent, direct hire recruiting for senior and intermediate level candidates throughout the US