We are searching for someone who is passionate about interior design and architecture, and wants to join a growing firm with exciting new projects. If you’re a self-starter with experience in commercial and/or residential interiors, a strong graphics background, and enjoys seeing their work built, this role could be a fit for you.
- Participate in Programmatic Analysis at the outset of a project
- Create highly articulated design presentation sets for clients including 3D visualization
- Utilize Revit (primarily) to execute drawing sets
- Establish project-specific finish palettes that cater to client needs and meet the standards of the studio
- Product research and implementation into detail drawings
- Generate Permit & Construction Document sets that can be submitted to the Department of Buildings and other jurisdictional entities
- Communicate effectively with consultants and clients as needed
- Work closely with an interdisciplinary team of designers, architects and studio head to develop new ideas and execute business objectives
This role requires someone who is hard-working, self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple tasks against tight timelines with a high attention to detail. A positive attitude is a must as we are a high-performing team and work in a collaborative environment. Must have ability to present, articulate and justify ideas with internal partners and clients.
Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign and Illustrator specifically)
Proficiency in Revit, with the ability to produce full drawing sets
3-5+ years experience on commercial and/or residential interiors
Experience submitting permit sets to the Department of Buildings
Please submit resume along with design work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org