Established in 1975, the architecture and planning firm of Togawa Smith Martin, Inc (TSM) is prominent in the field of multi-family residential and mixed-use retail/residential design. Located in downtown Los Angeles, and with many of the nation’s premier developers and public housing agencies among its clients, TSM has designed over 25,000 housing units throughout the Western United States. Acclaimed for its unique ability to blend sensitive design with thoughtfully composed and cost effective planning, TSM has been recognized with numerous design awards from both governmental and professional organizations.
- 5 – 10 years of residential/mixed use experience a must
- Passion for design, creative
- Good communication skills with client and staff
- Strong presentation skills, including experience with Photoshop & Sketch up
- Versatile in design styles, traditional-modern
- Fast learner-self motivated
- Able to meet deadlines
- Familiar with architectural phases SD-CDs
- Residential/Mixed use experience
- High density multi-family podium and wrap projects experience a must
- Strong in drawing technology AutoCAD/Revit
- Familiar with building materials
- Architectural College Degree
We offer a creative environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by company paid group medical, dental, vision, AD&D, and life insurance coverage, matching 401(k) plan, paid monthly parking or transportation allowance, one week yearend holiday shut-down, and an alternative work schedule of 40 hours/week based on a 4 ½-day workweek.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & portfolio referencing TSM Senior Designer in the subject line of your correspondence.
Visit our website at www.tsminc.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, or disability.