We are seeking a Senior Architect who will function as a member of our leadership team, in the capacity of Project Manager or Project Architect. The Senior Architect will be responsibility for monitoring all aspects of projects to ensure the highest quality of work while simultaneously monitoring the client’s and company’s expectations for function, aesthetics, schedule and budget. If you are the right candidate, you have a commitment to design excellence, to setting new standards in sustainability, and a proven ability to realize both in the craft of building.
Requirements for this position include:
- A minimum of 10 years total experience in the field with at least 6 years experience as a lead project manager or project architect for small to medium scale building and interiors projects;
- An architectural license (required); LEED accreditation (desired), BIM proficiency (desired);
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract administration, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration, and LEED certification;
- Proven leadership skills with an emphasis on employee coaching;
- Thorough knowledge and experience with codes, DOB, Review Boards, and other regulatory agencies;
- Extensive understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies;
- Experience in writing proposals and reports; graphic skills are a plus.
To apply, please submit:
- A cover letter stating relevant experience and skills;
- A resume or CV that clearly documents the required qualifications;
- Work Samples, in PDF format, with role and duties per project.
Please reference “SA17″ in the email subject line and send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.