Looking for an architect with 10 to 15 years’ experience in interiors and new construction projects.
Position requires excellent client relation and staff management skills.
The primary client is a large NGO with multiple interior projects to be run concurrently.
Manage projects from inception through completion including all design phases, client interaction, schedule and financial performance. Self-starter with strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills are essential. Experience with managing interior projects. Ability to assist in business development for new project work including proposal preparation.
- Assist Principal with generating Design Services Proposals
- Ability to manage and build-upon client relationships
- Ability to formulate a project process schedule and lead projects from early concept through contract administration
- Ability to coordinate work with consultants, regulatory agencies, and other relevant parties
- Ability to show good judgment and common sense, and troubleshoot problems proactively as they come up
- Understand contracts and run projects from inception through to project closeout
- Manage project teams of up to 4 people per project, determining staffing assignments required to meet project milestones
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including budgeting, staffing, billing and consultant billing
- Responsible for day-to-day control and management of the architectural team (design through contract documents and contract administration) as well as the client and consultant teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to assist in proposal writing and attending interviews for potential projects
Position could develop into partnership track based on candidate performance.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture is required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with AIM Software or similar a plus
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- License preferred
Compensation: 80k maximum, based on the level of expertise.