Ware Malcomb is hiring a Project Manager / Laboratory Planner for our Science & Technology Group in Irvine, CA.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for leading several projects concurrently. This individual should preferably have broad project knowledge focusing on Pharmaceutical, Biotech, R&D Laboratories and Manufacturing environments.
Project Manager/Lab Planner candidate requirements:
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Lab Planner working on relevant Science & Technology Architecture projects – cleanroom, pharmaceutical, life science and manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills, a great personality and a strong work ethic
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and REVIT
- Experience working with clients, as part of a team and be able to work independently
- Proven ability to manage schedule and budget for multiple projects of various sizes.
- This position may involve some domestic travel
Here is a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities for the Project Manager/Lab Planner role:
- Assess project requirements and work with team to identify work scope, project budget and resource requirements.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes. Individual should be able to interact with code officials and other design professionals to resolve complex code issues.
- Hazardous material containment knowledge with respect to life science, pharmaceutical and manufacturing environments.
- GMP and FDA regulatory understanding with respect to Cleanroom classifications.
- Preparation and management of Project Work Plan and Schedule.
- Working closely with Studio Manager to achieve S&T Group’s financial goals.
- Assist in mentoring and development efforts of junior staff.
- Successful candidate will act as a design resource for our national and international offices.
- Laboratory planning.
- Promote use and participate in the development of company’s design and production standards.
- Coordinate the production of equipment plans and schedules.
- Support internal QA/QC and project coordination.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
**Must be able to legally work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers