catena consulting engineers, a structural engineering design firm located in Portland, Oregon, is seeking a talented individual with experience in Revit/AutoCAD to join our team. The majority of our clients are architectural firms with projects focused on commercial, civic, and institutional structures.
This position is full-time with little to no travel required.
Successful candidates will possess a working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD and practical experience of at least one year in an office setting. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to think spatially and understand complex geometric relationships. Candidates should demonstrate excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen. The position requires self-discipline and the ability to work alone and as part of a team. Knowledge of how buildings are put together is a benefit.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree in construction-related field (practical experience may replace this requirement)
- Preference will be given to those with an advanced degree, such as Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Science in Architecture.
- 1-2 years working with Revit and AutoCAD in a construction-related field
- Users of other 3D software with specialized skills, such as steel detailing, are encouraged to apply
- Preference will be given to those with additional years of experience in a closely related field, such as architecture or construction detailing.
Candidates having a background in architectural, structural, and/or construction work are encouraged to apply. If interested, please refer to our website (www.catenaengineers.com) and send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line “BIM/CAD Candidate” and address to John McDonald. Paying attention to detail, and following instructions is paramount.
catena consulting engineers is an equal-opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program, U.S. citizenship preferred. Ability to work in the U.S. currently and in the future is required.