Perkins Eastman is a global architecture and design firm guided by the belief that design can have a positive and lasting impact on people’s lives. With more than 1,000 employees in 17 locations around the world, we collaborate seamlessly across borders, barriers, and disciplines to connect people and ideas. Whether conceiving of new healthcare models, reviving a local landmark as a boutique hotel, or helping communities become more resilient, we are united in a dedication to progressive and inventive design that enhances the human experience. If everything is design, everything we do is HUMAN BY DESIGN.
Perkins Eastman seeks a Revit Designer to join our (Oakland and/or Costa Mesa). The Revit Designer will work closely with the Project Manager, Project Architects and the Design team.
- Working as the part of a design team under the supervision of a project manager.
- Preparing design and construction documents in Revit.
- Preparing presentation materials including renderings, color boards and graphic presentations.
- Make drawing changes as directed by the Division of the State Architect (DSA).
- Construction Administration experience a plus.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture is required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience
- MUST be proficient in Revit
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members, consultants and clients
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project, Filemaker Pro, Lumion and Sketchup a plus.
- 3D modeling and presentation skills a plus
- A team player and exhibit good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, please visit our career page and apply with your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio (Adobe PDF preferred). No phone calls please.
Link:Human By Design
Perkins Eastman is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.