Project Manager / Full-Time Position
Zambrano Architectural Design LLC (ZAD) is an award-winning design studio in Freeport, NY. ZAD provides a full range of architecture and interior design services for educational, health care, municipal, commercial, and residential clients in the New York and Tri-State area. We are currently seeking strong, self-motivated candidates with the following qualifications:
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited architecture school within the United States.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a U.S. based Architectural firm with knowledge of construction documents and production of all types of projects is required.
- Proficiency in English language written/oral interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Zoning Ordinances, Building Codes, ADA Accessibility Standard and similar applicable building code standards.
- Strong graphic and design oriented professional, with great command of all design phases of Architecture and Interior Design services.
- Knowledge and understanding of the approval process with local and regional municipal and state authorities.
- Excellence in AutoCAD is a must, in addition to proficiency in Adobe programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), 3D modelling (SketchUp) and MS Office Suite.
- Conduct site feasibility research and site visit investigations. Generate reports and recommendations based on findings.
- Responsible for specific project technical components, including building codes, envelope detailing and overall constructability.
- Experience in troubleshooting skills with the ability to manage coordination of large complex projects against rigid timelines.
- Effectively manage clients and their expectations, projects, consultants, contractors and the architect’s fees
- Effectively manage junior design team, keeping them focus productive and efficient.
- Experience coordinating Construction Documents and Specifications with consultants (Structural & MEP minimum; additional architectural specialties a plus).
- Experience in Construction Administration, preparation of addenda, RFIs, and change orders.
- Experience: 5+ years of U.S. based professional architectural and interior design firms
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred; Master’s degree a plus
· Competitive Health Insurance
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Compensation/Bonus (end of the year)
Great growth and advancement opportunity. Small and friendly design-oriented studio environment. Convenient to LIRR stations, with parking available on the premises.
Please provide resume with listing of projects worked on and 3 references
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers