Since its founding in 1974, Architect’s Orange (AO) has evolved from a 2 man single office to an award winning full service firm spanning a campus of 5 buildings, an engaged staff of 275+ souls and 9 Studios (Multifamily, Restaurant, Retail, Structured Parking, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Landscape and Industrial/Office). Just like Historic Old Towne Orange where we are located, AO is family focused, hardworking and built to last. We value service, our people, a roll up your sleeves attitude and continuous improvement. If you are young in your career, come grow with us. If experienced, come get better with us. There is no one like you, and there is no place like Architects Orange.
Recent Awards (since 2016): 3 Gold Nugget Grand, 11 Gold Nugget Merit, 7 BALA awards and more.
- Must have Restaurant project work experience and be familiar with restaurant building system requirements
- Maintain relationship with clients and demonstrates leadership in all aspects of a project including but not limited to management, design and technical components
- Plan, schedule and direct the work of the team and make appropriate task assignments and Perform CD set review and redlines
- Provide oversight through all phases of project development and construction
- Effectively manage staff and schedule their time based on work flow and manage client expectations and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Provide appropriate and timely feedback to the project Principal and to direct the work of the staff to achieve project goals
- Determine the constructability of design alternatives and determine those alternatives most appropriate to project constraints.
- Mentor junior staff
Some things we’d love to see:
· Familiarity with Revit
We offer all the benefits of a big firm, with all the human connection of a small one. You will never be a number at AO. Come join our community.
Partial list of benefits:
- Full Suite of Medical, Dental, Life & Supplemental Insurance
- Ongoing Education and Exam Reimbursement
- Most Medical Plans fully paid for employee only coverage
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Overtime Compensation for Hourly Employees
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Rail Station one block from campus
- Opportunity for Discretionary Year-End Bonus