MASS is seeking experienced and knowledgeable team leader for full-time Project Management positions in our Boston and Kigali offices. MASS seeks to create innovative design approaches that improve people’s lives in measurable ways. We create environments that promote health and dignity. Throughout the construction process, we collaborate with the communities our buildings will serve, approaching every project as a chance to invest in their future. Our work has expanded to over a dozen countries in Africa and the Americas with a portfolio of design services that spans architectural design, master planning, landscape architecture, engineering, and strategic planning. Hiring for cross disciplinary projects in urban and agricultural land planning as well as indigenous community design projects.
This person will work collaboratively and across disciplines to tackle unique design problems across the globe, and will have the creativity and judgment to meet the unique challenges each presents. We have openings in for both Boston and Kigali based designers, both with possibility of and with the possibility of travel required for regional, national and global work. Applicants able to work across multiple disciplines are highly valued.
- a professional license in country of origin
- effectively applies MASS methodology and enforces high project standards
- the ability to maintain flexibility and humility toward the clients and communities we serve
- a deep understanding of the fiduciary and contractual responsibilities of a professional architect, the ability to complete and manage reports, estimates, and budgets
- a minimum of 5 years of experience working on all phases of the design management and process including: development of design documents, construction detailing, technical detailing, engineering coordination, management of construction documents, and coordination of project consultants
- the ability to openly and effectively communicate with clients and senior staff as well as mentor and train junior staff
- proficiency in Adobe Suite, AutoCad and Rhino. Revit a plus.
Please, no phone calls or recruiting agencies. We will make every effort to review applications in a timely manner but due to the high volume of submissions, we may not be able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview.