Manage the projects from inception through completion including all design phases, client interaction, schedule and financial performance. Self-starter with strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills are essential. Experience with managing healthcare projects. Ability to assist in business development for new project work including proposal preparation and interviews.
- Assist Principal-in-Charge with generating Design Services Proposals
- Ability to manage and build-upon client relationships
- Understand contracts and run projects from inception through to project closeout
- Manage project teams of up to 10 people per project, determining staffing assignments required to meet project milestones
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including budgeting, staffing, billing and consultant billing
- Responsible for day-to-day control and management of the architectural team (design through contract documents and contract administration) as well as the client and consultant teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to assist in proposal writing and attending interviews for potential projects.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture is required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision Software a plus
- Proficient with computer-assisted design software such as Revit AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design; 3D software such as Sketchup is required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- License preferred
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary history as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to PERecruiter@perkinseastman.com with “Los Angeles, CA – Project Manager III – Your Name” in the subject line. Please provide the name of the website source. No phone calls please.
Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program. EOE/M/F/D/V