Manage the projects from inception through completion including all design phases, client interaction, schedule and financial performance. Self-starter with strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills are essential. Experience with managing healthcare projects. Ability to assist in business development for new project work including proposal preparation and interviews.
- Assist Principal-in-Charge with generating Design Services Proposals
- Ability to manage and build-upon client relationships
- Understand contracts and run projects from inception through to project closeout
- Manage project teams of up to 10 people per project, determining staffing assignments required to meet project milestones
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including budgeting, staffing, billing and consultant billing
- Responsible for day-to-day control and management of the architectural team (design through contract documents and contract administration) as well as the client and consultant teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to assist in proposal writing and attending interviews for potential projects
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture is required
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years of experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision Software a plus
- Proficient with computer-assisted design software such as Revit AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design; 3D software such as Sketchup is required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- License preferred
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and portfolio with salary history as one file no larger than 5mb ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to PERecruiter@perkinseastman.com with “Project Manager II – LA – Your Name” in the subject line. Please provide the name of the website source. No phone calls please.
Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program. EOE/M/F/D/V