Acheson Doyle Partners Architects (ADP) is an award winning New York City based mid-sized architectural firm with an extensive portfolio of residential, historic restoration and rehabilitation, hospitality, institutional and commercial projects.
We are seeking a Project Manager with 8+ years of experience who has an aptitude for problem solving and the desire to work in a dynamic, collaborative work environment. We believe in offering our employees every opportunity to excel.
To be considered, the preferred candidate should have a professional degree from an accredited school and demonstrate the ability to:
- Manage multiple projects from inception through completion, including managing the fee
- Work effectively with clients to ensure that their project requirements are met on time and on budget
- Develop design concepts through construction documents; provide leadership through Construction Administration
- Write specifications
- Work independently and efficiently to continually advance a project
- Coordinate and lead the work of other team members and project consultants
- Write and speak clearly and effectively
- Perform NYC Building Codes and Zoning Regulations analyses
- Knowledgeably coordinate NYC Department of Buildings and Landmark Preservation Commission filings
- Work on AutoCAD and be knowledgeable of Revit
- Participate in Proposals development
The preferred candidate will be a Registered Architect or actively pursuing Registration. LEED Accreditation will be beneficial, but is not required.
Please email a resume, cover letter with salary expectations and selected work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org (under 8mb); reference “Project Manager” in the subject line. No links to online portfolios. Work samples should emphasize built projects, examples of construction documents and detailing. No phone calls regarding this position will be accepted.
Applicants selected for an interview will be asked to bring their full portfolios (hard copy, no electronic portfolios) and references.
ADP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401K and performance based bonuses. We hire carefully and for the long term. Salary is commensurate with experience and motivation.