da_Collective, a creative design studio and former part of a large international architecture firm, is seeking a talented Project Designer / Job Captain with 5-7 years of experience with outstanding design, 3D and graphic skills.
The Job Captain will develop designs, lead a team, and focus mainly building systems and develop DD and CD drawings through coordination with various consultants. Strong design, communication, presentation and organizational skills are required. The Job Captain will support the Project Manager and team in the timely and thorough completion of assignments, resolve design and technical issues to maintain progress and quality control; and communicate clearly with the project team and consultants.
Proficiency with Revit is highly desired.
- Responsible for technical resolution and coordination for a defined portion of a project.
- Assist in planning, making adaptations and modifications to complete Design Development and Construction Documents.
- Responsible for communication verbally or in writing with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to facilitate incorporation of all information into project requirements.
- Produce construction detail documentation that conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
- Manage junior level staff through to completion of work assignments.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Team.
- Conduct material research and meet vendors as necessary to understand materials/products.
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format no larger than 5MB to: email@example.com
We offer competitive compensation based on skills and experience.