Our firm is in the midst of a large single-family residential project and is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working architectural designer and project manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Complete proficiency with Revit, including ability to develop custom, parametric families, familiarty with view templates and graphics manipulations, and generral modeling;
- Familiarity with single-family residential detailing, including building assembly details, interior millwork detailing, and all aspects of complete residential detailing;
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in architecture;
- Minimum of five years of work experience at an architecture firm. This is not an entry-level position;
- Eligibility to work in the United States;
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
The principal duty will be to serve as a project manager on a new, single-family, waterfront estate in Connecticut. It is imperative that candidates demonstrate familiarity with detailing single-family construction. The project is being documented in Revit; therefore, applicants must be proficient in Revit.
Day-to-day tasks will include designing construction details and managing the preparation of construction documents among internal staff and external consultants, and managing client interactions. Applicants should be familiar with conventions of drawing and representation, with construction detailing and assemblies, and methods of both traditional and modern detailing.
Very competitive compensation with health benefits, holidays, and 15 days paid time off per year.
Given the Covid environment, work will begin remotely and will resume in New York City as soon as permitted. Applicants must be in a geographical position to work in New York over the long-term.
Please forward cover letters, resumes and work samples to email@example.com. Please ensure application materials demonstrate proficiency in Revit and familiarity with residential detailing.
Applicants that do not meet the outlined job requirements–experience level and software familiarity, in particular–should not apply.